- All forecasts provided here are experimental and are obtained directly
from dynamical models. They do not represent official forecasts provided
by NOAA/CPC or any other agency. These products should be used and
evaluated for research purposes only.
- See 'Data Information' link for description of models.
- 'IC' stands for Initial Condition (e.g. IC-APR = model initialized during April).
- 'Clim' stands for climatological values.
- All model forecasts are shown with solid lines.
- Climatologies from URD data and models are shown with dashed lines.
- Due to bias structures in forecast models, all model forecasts should be
compared against their own climatologies or 'Clim' values.
- Model forecasts provided without climatologies should be interpreted
with caution since their climatological forecast bias is unknown.