The CPC produces maps, time series, and tables of precipitation and temperature at various intervals back at least a year.
- Recent Precipitation Maps - The CPC produces maps and data for the United States, monitors intraseasonal rainfall and the North America monsoon, and provides several retrospective analyses at daily time scales.
- Recent Temperature Maps - The CPC produces maps showing the maximum, minimum and mean temperatures for the United States for periods ranging from daily to monthly, including a month to date plot.
- Lower 48-States Climate Maps - The CPC produces weekly, monthly, three month, and annual precipitation and temperature maps that show total precipitation, normal temperatures and departures from normal, minimum wind chill temperatures, and historical temperatures and precipitation rankings and percentiles plus a special annual summary of rankings by climate division.
- Precipitation Plots for Selected Cities - The CPC produces time series showing observed versus normal precipitation for selected cities for the past 30, 90, and 365 days.
- Temperature Plots for Selected Cities - The CPC produces time series showing observed versus normal daily mean temperature and daily maximum/minimum values for selected cities for the past 30, 90, and 365 days.
- Station Precipitation and Temperature Tables - Daily (for most recent 7 days), weekly (for last 6 weeks) and monthly (for last 6 months) United States data listed by World Meteorological Organization (WMO) block and station number, plus United States weekly/monthly data listed by cities and archived for the last three weeks/months, respectively.