(old): legacy version that was replaced on March 3, 2022
(new): updated version implemented on March 3, 2022
Summary of major changes
- Change files from ascii format to .csv format and adding a netcdf format
- Increase frequency of CDAS file update from monthly to daily
- Change graphics file formats from .gif to .png
- Discontinue binary/ctl file formats.
- Update filenames from older "mrf" to current "gfs" and from "ensf" to "gefs"
- Add 120 day rotating files with GFS and GEFS output
Detailed list of changes
CDAS product changes (indices and graphics)
GFS product changes (indices and graphics)
'mrf' in the names of data files and figures (old) → 'gfs' (new)
GEFS product changes (indices and graphics)
'ensf' in the names of data files and figures (old) → 'gefs' (new)
New output added to CPC ftp site (ftp.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov/cwlinks)